When it comes to marketing, Apple didn’t get to where they are today by doing it badly. Moreover, Brian Cranston is all too familiar with being bad, but he is also one of the most well-recognized voices going around today after the show he played the lead role in, Breaking Bad, ended this summer. The show has gone down as arguably the all time best TV show in history and Brian played a big role in much of its success.
Today, Apple released a new advertisement that features the notorious Breaking Bad meth cooking teacher’s voice as the narrator, in hopes I’m sure, that it would be instantly recognizable on-screen.
The ad is for the new iPad Air, the same product that co-founder Steve Wozniak said that he would not be buying because it didn’t have enough memory space for his files he likes to carry around due to the lack of broadband in his area. Believe it or not, that’s how the story goes.
You can watch it here:
Latest posts by Mathew (Posts)
- Philips W6618 Released in China And Has A 5300 mAh Battery Producing 24 Hours Talk Time - April 20, 2014
- GoPhone Smartphone Plans With More Data From AT&T Officially Arrive In 5 Days - April 20, 2014
- Updates: Sony Movies v6.2.A.0.8 and Video Unlimited v11.0.B.0.4 Apps For Xperia devices - April 17, 2014
- Samsung Hints of Two Tizen Smartphones Before 2014 Half Way Mark - April 17, 2014
- AT&T Serves Up KitKat To Galaxy S4 Active - April 17, 2014